- The majority of financial aid for our dental programs is provided through loans.
- You may be awarded a need-based scholarship if you have demonstrated significant financial need, based on your FAFSA information. Merit scholarships are rare.
- Parental information is required on UFCD financial aid applications, and a subsequent parent tax return will be required.
- Dental students are encouraged to seek outside financial support within their hometown communities. Service clubs, dental societies, hospital auxiliaries and church organizations are potential sources of financial assistance.
- Reapply each year! Scholarships are not renewed automatically from year to year. If you were ineligible in a previous year, apply again; you may now be eligible.
For more information on scholarships, contact our Financial Aid Coordinator, Meredith Nappy, at 352-273-5999 or FinancialAid@dental.ufl.edu
The above information is for individuals currently in or starting one the DMD Program.