Your future as a Gator Dentist starts here.
Respond to Your Offer
- Notify UFCD Admissions of Your Decision
- Matriculation Requirements Acknowledgement Form
- Read Technical Standards
Meet Required Deadlines
- Fill out a FAFSA
- Background Check, Dean’s Form, & Transcripts – Due February 18
- Health Professions Immunization Form – Due April 1
- Eye Exam – Due July 1
- Connect with DMD Students
- Gator Dentist Welcome
- Apply for the Summer Research Program – Due March 25
- Orientation & Academic Calendar
- Shadow a Gator – Sign up Now!!
Things to Know
- Cost of Attendance Comparison Calculator
- What’s My UFID?
- Laptop Computer Requirement
- Housing Information
- Video Tour
You now have access to the “DMD Orientation – Class of 2026” online course through Canvas. From this point on, we will use Canvas to communicate updates, status of matriculation requirements, and various assignments leading up to orientation. This webpage will no longer be updated with any new information.
You can access the DMD Orientation – Class of 2026 course by logging in with your Gatorlink through https://elearning.ufl.edu/
- If you are new to Canvas, please read over this helpful FAQs page https://elearning.ufl.edu/student-help-faqs/
- Gatorlink: If you don’t know your Gatorlink, contact the UF Help Desk at: https://helpdesk.ufl.edu/self-help/new-gator-resources/gatorlink/ and 352-392-4357. If at any point you had applied to UF over the years, it could be your account needs to be reactivated (or password reset) by the Help Desk. UFCD Admissions does not manage Gatorlink information.
- I strongly recommend to bookmark this page: https://ufl.instructure.com/courses/453767 as it will take you directly to your Canvas course.
- After logging in, take a look at your grades. You can view when you have completed assignments!! If your grades are missing information/not awarded full points, I have added comments for you to view with details for transcripts and immunizations.
Click on “Account” on the left side to set up your notifications. Anytime we post, comment on an assignment or make announcements you can be immediately notified! 😊