Deadline November 1st – Applicants must submit all of the following materials to the UF College of Dentistry Office of Admissions by November 1st:
- Verified ADEA AADSAS Application as specified by ADEA guidelines
- DAT Scores
- At least 3 Letters of Evaluation
Applicants who submit these materials after November 1st, will be considered on a space-available basis.
Target Date September 1st – Historically, our most successful applicants submit the verified ADEA AADSAS application, DAT scores and all letters of evaluation by September 1st.
- ADEA has a video to motivate you: Apply Early to Dental School: You Can Do It!
The Associated American Dental Schools Application Service (ADEA AADSAS℠⤷) is a centralized application service that simplifies the application process by providing one standard dental school application for ADEA AADSAS-participating dental schools. Individuals applying through ADEA AADSAS complete one application which is sent to all dental schools designated by the applicant.
The application cycle opens in mid-May each year and the deadline to submit an ADEA AADSAS application for UF College of Dentistry is November 1st. However, it is very important to apply early in the cycle. We consistently receive over half of our total applications by the end of July.
ADEA AADSAS provides a wealth of information about how to successfully fill-out, submit, and complete an application.
- Starting Your Application⤷
- Submitting Your Application⤷
- Managing Your Application⤷
- AADSAS Fee Assistant Program⤷
- AADSAS Applicant Portal⤷
UF College of Dentistry will send you an email to notify you when we have received your application from ADEA AADSAS. Pay close attention to that email; sometimes we ask for additional information. Be sure to check your junk and spam folders.
If your application is incomplete, you will receive a subsequent email outlining what is lacking on your application. Please submit any outstanding documentation as quickly as possible.
Remember, it can take 4-6 weeks⤷ for ADEA AADSAS to process your application and submit it to us. Don’t expect to receive an email from us immediately after you click submit on ADEA AADSAS.
Email is also how the admissions committee notifies applicants of invitations to submit supplemental applications and invitations for interview. Check and double check your junk and spam folders!
UF College of Dentistry Office of Admissions works hard to keep your application status up-to-date on the ADEA AADSAS applicant portal⤷. Please check your status there before contacting our office with questions.
What does my ADEA AADSAS status mean for my UF College of Dentistry application?
- None: Your ADEA AADSAS application has not yet been verified. You may still need to provide information to ADEA AADSAS. Your application is not in the review process.
- Received/Under Review: We have begun to initially process your application. You’re waiting on us; your application is in the review process.
- Received/Waiting Additional Information: Your application is incomplete. We’re waiting on you; your application will NOT move forward in the review process. This means we’ve sent you an email detailing that you still need to submit LOEs, DAT scores, citizenship/visa information, supplemental application materials, etc.
- Invited for Interview: We’ve emailed an interview invitation to you. Be sure to respond to that email!
- Received/Application Complete: You have completed all the steps in the application process (including an interview) and are awaiting an official decision from the admissions committee. You’re waiting on us again.
The 2022-23 FAFSA, or Free Application for Federal Student Aid, opens on October 1, 2021. The University of Florida’s “On-Time” deadline to receive the results of the 2022-23 FAFSA from the federal processor is December 15, 2021. Applicants are strongly encouraged to complete the FAFSA well before December 15, 2021 to ensure that the federal processor has time to analyze and send the results of the FAFSA to UF. The FAFSA allows applicants to list up to 10 schools and the UF federal school code is 001535. Visit https://admissions.dental.ufl.edu/financial-aid/ for more details.