Guests met various members of UFCD, enjoyed free food and prizes, and learned how to become competitive dental school applicants.
- September 2020 (Date to be determined)
- 4-6 p.m.
- UF Campus – Health Professions Nursing & Pharmacy (HPNP) Reception Hall
- Free Admission – No registration required
Dress code: casual
Address: 1395 Center Drive – UF Health Professions, Nursing, Pharmacy (HPNP) Building
Parking: It is best to park in the West Visitor Parking Garage. From Center Drive, turn west on Mowry Road, take the next left, and then a final left turn into the visitor parking lot. The daily parking fee is $10 (cash, Visa, or Mastercard).
The UFCD Pre-Dental Fair provides an opportunity for prospective students to meet and learn from various members of the College of Dentistry. Following the fair segment of the event, guests are able to learn from the Asst. Dean for Admissions & Financial Aid on how to become a competitive dental school applicant.
- Meet dental students, faculty, and staff
- Win great prizes
- Explore service, research, dental education, and much more
- Learn how to become a competitive dental school applicant
- And of course, enjoy free food!
|4pm||College-wide Fair & Pizza|
|5pm||Door Prize Winners Announced|
|5:05pm||Dean’s Welcome Message|
|5:20pm||Dental School: Mission Possible with Asst. Dean for Admissions|
|6pm||Grand Prize Winner Announced|