Congratulations! The University of Florida College of Dentistry Admissions Committee has reviewed your ADEA AADSAS application and is pleased to invite you to submit the Supplemental Application: UF Professional Application. We hope you’ll accept this as an achievement and a reflection of the potential that the Admissions Committee sees in you. Please review the following information and submit your supplemental application as soon as possible.
For U.S. Permanent Residents Only – upload a copy of the front and back of your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) to the indicated section on the UF Professional Application.
UF Professional Application
- Visit UF Admissions – Professional Application – (https://admissions.ufl.edu/apply/professional)
- Select “Apply”
- Create an account to log in
- Complete application for
Program of Study: Dentistry – Degree Doctor of Dental Medicine
Term: Fall 2022
Location: Main Campus – Gainesville
- Disregard any options to upload transcripts or submit additional letters of recommendation. We will use the official transcripts and letters of recommendations included with your ADEA AADSAS application.
- For U.S. Permanent Residents Only – upload a copy of the front and back of your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card).
- If you are a re-applicant to ADEA AADSAS and completed the UF Professional Application in a prior application cycle, or if you have previously applied to UF undergraduate or graduate programs, answer “Yes” to the question “Have you applied to University of Florida before?”
- Pay up to $37 for application and processing
*If you have any problems completing the UF Professional Application, please contact UF Main Admissions at 352-392-1365, option 3 (Graduate/Professional Admissions).
After successful completion of the UF Professional Application, you will receive a confirmation email from our office within two weeks.
At that time, your official application status for UF College of Dentistry will change to Received/Under Review, which means you are waiting on us. How long will it take the Committee to review your supplemental application? There’s no set timeline; some applicants may hear from us in a matter of days, while some applicants may hear from us in a matter of weeks or even months.
We know waiting can be stressful, and we thank you for your patience.
The University of Florida has an exceptionally fine dental program with a dedicated faculty, excellent facilities and an outstanding student body. Gainesville is an energetic college town with a very strong orientation towards sports, outdoor activities and a lively performing arts community. For more detailed information about the Gainesville area, the University of Florida and the College of Dentistry, go respectively to visitgainesville.com, ufl.edu and admissions.dental.ufl.edu.
The interview is a necessary step in the admissions process. It’s important to understand that an invitation to complete the Supplemental Application is not a guarantee that an interview will be offered. Invitations to interview at UFCD are sent via email and include a specific date and time. Interviews will be conducted via Zoom.