- You are required to have a FAFSA⤷ on file to borrow federal loans and to be considered for need-based aid
- The FAFSA opens on October 1 each year
- UF’s school code is 001535
- To receive the best financial aid offer, complete the FAFSA as early as possible
- Plan to reapply for financial aid each and every year!
- Financial aid is not renewed automatically
- Previous recipients of scholarships and/or grants are not guaranteed to receive an award again
Special Notes: Need-Based Aid
- Priority for Dental Grants is given to students who apply early
- No application besides the FAFSA is required
- To be considered for UFCD Need-Based Scholarships, you must take the following actions:
- File a FAFSA – Priority is given to students who file early
- Include parent financial information on your FAFSA
- Complete the UFCD Need-Based Scholarship Application by the announced deadline (typically in the Spring)
The above information is for individuals currently in or starting the DMD Program.