- You are required to have a FAFSA⤷ on file to borrow federal loans
- Parent financial information is not required on the FAFSA, as it is not a consideration for federal loan eligibility
- Reapply each year by filing a renewal FAFSA! Financial aid is not renewed automatically.
- Must complete 2 FAFSAs prior to beginning your program to receive financial aid for the summer term
- (1) The FAFSA for the academic year that ends with summer term AND
- (2) The FAFSA for the academic year that begins with fall term
- Please note: The summer term FAFSA must be completed no later than June 30. The summer term FAFSA will not be available after this date.
Any financial aid (scholarship, grant, loan, etc.) received via any source other than the University of Florida MUST be reported to the Office for Student Financial Affairs. Reports of outside aid should be submitted via the Additional Aid Reporting page in Student Self Service. Failure to report outside aid could jeopardize receipt of federal financial aid and/or result in repayment of federal financial aid funds. Please contact the UFCD Financial Aid Coordinator via www.sfa.ufl.edu/help/⤷ with questions about this process.
The above information is for individuals currently in or starting one of the following programs: AEGD Hialeah, Endodontics, Orthodontics, Periodontics, and Prosthodontics.