The Admissions Committee understands there are many important things for you to consider as you decide where to apply, where to interview, and, ultimately, where to attend dental school. Merely thinking about moving away from family and friends to relocate to a new city or state can add stress to an already arduous application process. It’s important to feel comfortable with the school you choose. If you decide to accept our interview invitation, we urge you to take full advantage of the opportunity.
The staff in the Office of Admissions are happy to answer any of your questions, and we encourage you to explore all that the University of Florida, Gainesville, and the College of Dentistry have to offer.
Here are some details about what UF College of Dentistry has to offer you.
- Admissions Outreach Ambassadors have prepared a “Day in the Life of a Dental Student Video” to showcase student life at UF College of Dentistry
- ADEA AADSAS Interview Do’s and Don’ts Flyer
- Why UF College of Dentistry?
- D.M.D. Program Highlights
- Office of Research – Research Opportunities Brochure & Info Card
- Video Tour
- 2022-2023 Cost of Attendance
- 2021 Indebtedness
- “Managing Your Money Video” by Dr. Larry Cook
- Military Scholarships:
About City of Gainesville & University of Florida
The City of Gainesville was established in 1853 and selected as the official site of the University of Florida in 1905. The largest city in Alachua County, Gainesville is conveniently located in north-central Florida within easy reach of main highways and several international airports and within driving distance of many of the state’s major metropolitan areas. We are also a quick trip away from the beach, located halfway between the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico.
Gainesville boasts vibrant food, music, and art cultures. Natural wonders, including spring-fed rivers, hiking and biking trails, and preservation areas, abound in the surrounding landscape, and Gainesville has been a designated Tree City USA community for more than three decades. This year, Gainesville was recognized as a Tree City of the World.
- Visit Gainesville
- 2022-2023 Gator Guide to Off Campus Life Magazine
- 2022-2023 Guide to Greater Gainesville Magazine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Gainesville Video
- University of Florida