Competitive candidates will be invited to participate in an interview at the College of Dentistry in Gainesville, Florida. Invitations will be sent via email and interviews will be conducted after the 1st of January into early spring. Prior to the date of interview, the following must be completed:
UF Professional School Application
1) Visit UF Admissions
2) Choose UF Professional School Application and select “Apply”
3) Create an account to log in
4) Complete application for Fall 2022
5) Disregard the option to submit additional letters of recommendation and official transcripts
6) Pay up to $37 for application and processing (Instructions about how to submit payment are included at the end of the application)
If you do not already have an existing UFID, you will be assigned one within 4 business days. You can retrieve your UFID by logging in to view your application status.
Note: The UF Professional School Application is to be completed online. You do not need to make copies or mail this form to our office.
At time of interview, the following documents must be presented to the University of Florida College of Dentistry Office of Admissions staff:
Official dental school transcripts (including class standing)
International dental applicants seeking admission who are currently enrolled in another dental school program (advanced standing, certificate, graduate, general practice residency or advanced education in general dentistry) must complete their current program prior to enrollment.
Official dental school diploma
Official translations of dental school transcript and dental school diploma (If documents are not in English)
Approved Translator Options:
1) a current National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member
2) a certified American Translators Association (ATA) member
Translations must be received by the University of Florida College of Dentistry Office of Admissions in an envelope sealed by the translation service.
Original proof of US citizenship (US passport, US birth certificate, or Certificate of Naturalization) or Permanent Resident visa (green card)
It is the applicant’s responsibility to maintain their visa for the duration of the program.
The earliest an applicant will be notified of an offer of admission is February. All acceptances are conditional.