Who to contact with questions or concerns:
UF Computing Help Desk at 352-392-4357
A GatorLink account is an individual’s computer network identity at the University of Florida. Every student, faculty, and staff member is expected to have a GatorLink username and password. Services, such as email, are accessed with the GatorLink account for eligible users with affiliations such as students, faculty, and staff.
- University of Florida Students: You will keep the same Gatorlink
- All Others: You will receive an email notification to create a Gatorlink username. This email will be sent to you after the January 15th deadline.
You can use your Gatorlink account to:
- Access computers in Academic Technology labs on campus.
- Print on campus.
For information on your Gatorlink or accessing your Gatorlink visit: https://helpdesk.ufl.edu/self-help/new-gator-resources/gatorlink/
Did you not get the email to create your Gatorlink?
- Go to Resend GatorLink Invitation – account.it.ufl.edu/glam/invite
- Enter your UFID, Last Name, and an email address on file at the University of Florida
You can also see more details here: https://identity.it.ufl.edu/process/gatorlink/create-account/ or you can contact the UF Help Desk at 352-392-4357.
If at any point you had applied to UF over the years, it could be your account needs to be reactivated (or password reset) by the Help Desk.
UFCD Admissions does not manage Gatorlink information.